What is DrevOps?
- Build, Test, Deploy scripts
- Docker stack
- CI/CD configuration
- Hosting integration
- Documentation repository
What DrevOps is NOT
- A replacement for Lando, DDEV, Tokaido etc.
- A (yet another) custom docker images repository
- A hosting provider
- A CI system
- Paid SaaS or PaaS service
- Highly configurable
All configuration is made through environment variables without the need to change any of the scripts.
Anything can be overridden for your specific project and will not be lost during the next update.
- Pure Docker stack
No special binaries to work with Docker. No generated Docker Compose configurations from custom configurations. Modify the configuration to fit your project needs.
There are tests for workflows, configuration, deployments, CI. Everything. And they run automatically on every commit.
It is always clear which version of the stack your site uses.
Your website can be updated to a newer version of DrevOps with minimal effort. Your project customisations are easily preserved.
The major areas of DrevOps are explicitly documented, while most of the code is self-documented.
How does it work?
- You run installer script once
- DrevOps brings the latest release into your codebase
- You commit all new files
- If required, you may override files with changes relevant only to a specific project.
- Run installer:
curl -SsL https://install.drevops.com | php
Commit added files.
- Follow instructions in the generated
README.mdfiles of your project.
We provide paid support for DrevOps:
- New and existing project onboarding.
- Support plans with SLAs.
- Priority feature implementation.
- Updates to the latest version of the platform.
- DevOps consulting and custom implementations.
Contact us at email@example.com